Our Lilly Pod

Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"

About Us

It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

4 Weeks and 3 Days : )))) Some Advice For All New Preggers

Today I am definately feeling tiny bubbles of nausea in my stomach and the teensiest bit of the gag reflex in the back of my throat. Also, when hunger hits in the morning it hits harder than normal. It's the kind of hunger you would normally have when you haven't eaten all day and feel like you could eat your hand. And it comes on so fast. I know it's going to get worse and I'm a little nervous about it. When I had M/S with Lilly, it was soooo hard. I am so grateful that I won't have to deal with work during it. I just remember sitting in my cube with people sitting there with me, talking work or just shooting the breeze, and dying inside b/c I was STARVING and nauseaus and I just wanted them to leave SOOOOO bad so I could go out and eat a supermarket. Of course, this was when nobody knew I was pregnant yet...it was so hard to keep it a secret once the M/S came full on. I worked so close with my boss, she sat right next to me and we did all of our work together. It was brutal!!!! I also have to give some advice (if anyone cares) to those newly pregnant women who work....don't tell anyone you are pregnant until you are good and ready. I eventually told my boss waaaaaaay too early. I told her way before I was going to disclose it to anyone else at work. I told her b/c it was sooo hard to avoid my morning sickness. I could barely hold a conversation w/o looking like I was going to lose my lunch. So my boss told me she wouldn't tell a soul until I was ready for everyone to know. So she gets fired from the company when I was 6 months pregnant. One of my good friends that worked in the Accounting Dept. told me that my boss had told a whole bunch of people that I was pregnant. Her exact words were "Everybody knew...she told everyone...". Is it any wonder this chick got fired? And it's sad b/c I considered her, not only a boss, but a good friend of mine at the time. She was up to alot of shananigans at work, apparently. I'm sort of chuckling as I write this b/c here I am all public blogging about how I'm pregnant to the world...ha..ha. All of you will know, but nobody that I really know will have access to my belly secret for a couple months (except my family, of course)..ha..ha. That's b/c I love you all so much!! (Kisses!!!) ; ))))

No comments: