Tomorrow is my ER (egg retrieval). I have no idea how many eggs they are going to get. I'm really not that nervous, just a tad anxious that's all. I'm mostly nervous about getting the sample to the clinic on time. Dev's done every sample at the clinic so far. I am hoping beyond hope that this is a typical Friday when it comes to the traffic. I had two consecutive appts. at BIVF this past week that left me sitting for an hour and a half and I ended up late. If anything happens to the sample, I guess poor Dev will have to give another one. Anyway, that's my main concern...that and the fact that we are bringing Lilly with us b/c I really didn't want to bother my family yet again to help me out. They are all busy and if Devon is going to be with me, she will be fine in the family waiting room. Gotta get a good night's sleep tonight! More updates to come!!
Other than the IVF drama-fest we have another biggie weekend. Lilly's second bday party is Saturday!! We are thrilled and are amazed that this little beauty is going to be 2 already! I can still feel her in my arms and her soft, baby chick fuzz on her adorable baby head. She is blossoming so beautifully everyday of her life, new words, new behaviors and lots of crazy toddler ideas! She is stoked for her birthday party b/c she's been to so many of her friend's and family's bdays this year. She seems to have a good grasp on the fact that everyone is going to be singing "Happy Birthday" to her this time....and she'll get to eat a big piece of cake afterwards..ha..ha. That is truly what she is looking forward to! And of course, Elmo will be the big star on her cake this year. Last year it was Winnie The Pooh. Sunday we will have our open house from 11-2. It is supposed to be 90 degrees outside...just our luck, right? It is going to be SWELTERING in here and I'll be amazed if we get one person here. Until tomorrow...
Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"
About Us
- Jody jsusann
- It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment