Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"
About Us
- Jody jsusann
- It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Doing the HAPPY DANCE for the Celtics win!!
Dev and I had just the best night watching the Celtics game last night. In short, Devon has been under tremendous amounts of stress with his job lately. The quarter is ending and he's got alot to do and finish before that happens. This always equals out to frustration and mounting pressure. I don't have to tell you how that comes out in the wash at home. I try so hard to help him out b/c I've worked in his field before and can add my two cents but most of the time I feel like I'm just noise. Anyway, we had a break from IF and his job stress and watched the Celtics game last night. Lilly had a very busy day of playing outside so she crashed early and it was just the two of us. We had such a ball watching the Celts come back from a 24-point deficit to beat the Lakers and bring the series to a 3-1 lead. It was freakin' AMAZING!! We were so jumpy watching them creep back into the game and then when they got the lead we were jumping off the couch every second! I'm so psyched for Paul Pierce!! It's been a looooooong 10 years in Boston before this year, that's for sure. Devon is the hugest Celtics fan and has been since I've known him. All the time we've been together, they have been basically a mediocre team. He has game tickets that his buddies divvy up every year and so we go to games a bunch of times. It's great. This year was amazing and I couldn't have been happier watching him enjoy this entire season. He is like a kid in a candy store and it's so nice to have one of those wonderful things in life that we both enjoy and can share together. Watching the Patriots and Red Sox win has been unbelievable too, but I've got to say watching Devon enjoy this season of Celtics success has been pure, beautiful enjoyment. If they lose on Sunday, we have tickets to game 6. I don't know what to think at this point, but I've got to say, it would be more than AMAZING to go witness their championship win!! We'll see!!!! : ))))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment