Our Lilly Pod

Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"

About Us

It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.

Friday, June 13, 2008

4dp3dp...Uterine stretching?

Could it be?? I woke up like twice last night feeling like the insides of my uterus were pulling away from something...it was kind of scary and it hurt. But I was so tired that I just fell back to sleep with delusional thoughts that my two embies were tearing away from their snuggly place. What I have to say is I do remember this very clearly from my first pregnancy. Soooo, we'll seeeee. No other symptoms to report, whatsoever. I am so excited for a restful and relaxing weekend. Last weekend was slightly crazy so this weekend we are chilling out. Tomorrow we are taking Lil' to York's Wild Animal Kingdom. She officially turns 2 tomorrow, June 14th. My little squirt is growing up like a weed.

No comments: