Our Lilly Pod

Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"

About Us

It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The World Spins Round and Round

That is what I felt waking up this morning....like the worst bedspins from drinking WAY too much. Now I'm 2dp3dt and not sure what the dizziness means but I know I didn't sleep well last night. I have alot on my mind lately and I think that's what was keeping my brain lit like a lightbulb. I'm crazy groggy and tired this morning and dizzy dizzy. The heat is mostly gone, well, it's still hot but not humid. Thank the good lord above. I can't take the heavy heat. Hopefully these dizzies will go away...but most of all I hope they actually mean something! I bought my pineapple and Pom yesterday and am starting that portion of my 2ww. Still a little cramping but not like yesterday. Yesterday I had alot of cramping...again...hoping it means something this time.

No comments: