Our Lilly Pod

Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"

About Us

It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Lilly's Bday and 18 of the 24 Fertilizing As We Type!!!!


I am beyond happy right now. The day couldn't have gone better. We had our families over for Lilly's 2nd birthday and as we were celebrating the nurse from BIVF called and told me that we have 18 eggs fertilizing out of 24! I feel so incredibly lucky it's amazing. I just hope so badly that one of those beautiful embies is going to be my baby!!! After all this time trying, it's hard to imagine this could be it. I'm treating my body like a temple for the next few weeks until my first beta test. I will be at BIVF at 8:45 Monday morning for the transfer. We will see at that point how many to put in. Dr. Alper said 2 initially but we'll see what kind of quality we get with them by Monday and ultimately decide.

Lilly had such a fun day. She celebrated with all of her wonderful cousins. They all got down to their skivvies and played in the baby pool and the sprinkler. It was a hot day so they had a ball in the water. The grass I was tryyyying to grow outside is now mud. Ohhhh well, I can't get too upset today. Tomorrow is our open house and unfortunately that mud may not go over too well. Oh well, I feel like I've done the best I can to get our house looking as nice as it could for the open house. It's going to be like 92 degrees tomorrow...it should be interesting to see if we get anybody that is not going to the beach!

1 comment:

Palm Tree Mom said...

19 of 24 is fantastic!!!