Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"
About Us
- Jody jsusann
- It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.
Friday, June 6, 2008
You're a Chicken!
...Ha..ha!! Trinny one of the ever-beautiful nesties made this exclamation on the boards today when I reported that the RE extracted 24 eggs from my voluminous ovaries. I cracked up at that one. I was shocked when the RE came over to tell me. She actually wrote it on a little sticky tab of paper and held it in front of my woozy, tired, nauseaus face. I looked at her and said "no way...". She goes "good number!". I'm so nervous about the number though, because of the quality. I just hope and pray that some of that quantity is fabulous quality!! Maybe I'll be able to freeze some which would be wonderful if this IVF doesn't take. At this point we are implanting 2 blastocysts. The nurse is going to call me tomorrow to let me know the update on my little embies! I can't believe this is happening...it's now starting to sink in that as I type this my little follies are fertilizing into blastocysts...CRAZY!!!!!! After all this time trying to get them to fertilize inside of me with failure and knowing now they are actually growing in a dish in some laboratory and hour away from me...again...CRAZY!!! It's fitting b/c tomorrow is my little chiquita banana Lilly's 2nd birthday. I am so thrilled to celebrate her birth, it's kind of overwhelming. When the nurse walked me out to the car and I saw Lilly in her carseat and my husband opening the door for me, tears came to my eyes...I am one step closer to bringing you your little sister or brother, Lil'!! And one step closer to bringing you your next daughter or first son, Dev! My stomach is doing flip flops with happiness right now. I'm praying this works!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment