Our Lilly Pod

Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"

About Us

It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

10dp3dt Thinking About Martini's


I can picture it now...I'm sitting in the kitchen tomorrow clicking off my phone from just receiving the news that my beta was negative. I know I will want to numb my brain immediately. What kind of martini would you make in this situation? I haven't had a drink in ages. So I'm trying to plan for the only thing to look forward to after the inevitable happens. Really, I just can't imagine I'm pregnant. Still not a symptom to speak of. My boobs are like flapjacks, even the progesterone isn't making them sore. I have to admit, this one will hurt. If this didn't work I think I may be waiting until the end of the summer before starting the FET. I think it takes a while to get those cycles ready. Our Truro vacation is in August and I don't want to screw with that. So, possibly an IUI before we do FET? Not sure. I may just buy a test today to end this crappy wait.

No comments: