Our Lilly Pod

Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"

About Us

It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Pregnancy Brain....5weeks, 3days pregnant

I've already got a bad case. Yesterday, Lilly and I had an action-packed day. I dropped Lilly off at the YMCA babysitting and went for a modified run/walk on the treadmill, light weights and stretching. We went to the pool afterwards and then had lunch. After that we went to the library to drop off some books and off to the playground. We ended the day stopping at the grocery store to pick up milk, bread and eggs.....and cheese b/c I absolutely cannot exist without some kind of cheese in the house. When I got home, suddenly it hit me. I completely forgot that Lilly had her 2nd year physical scheduled for 4:30pm!!! I whipped my head around to see the clock on the wall in the kitchen and what do you think it read??...yup, 4:45pm. I have never forgotten an appointment before, especially one so important as Lilly's physical. Uuuuugh. I felt so bad. Thankfully they were able to reschedule for Monday of next week. Well I guess she dodged a bullet b/c she is supposed to get a shot...poor baby! I must add, the shots, by far (well minus any impromptu emergency room visits) are the hardest thing to endure as a mother to your baby!!!

1 comment:

my hope my faith my love said...

You are allowed to have those days.