Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"
About Us
- Jody jsusann
- It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.
Monday, July 28, 2008
9wks3days Light At The End Of The Tunnel!!!
I'm a little hesistant to write these words.....BUT....I think my nausea is starting to ease up my life! The past 3 days have been like heaven!! It was like someone turned off the switch. If this is real, I want to kiss the "Nausea-Killing-God"!! It's very early, so I'm being a little cautious. This is totally different from when I was pregnant with Lilly. I had nonstop m/s right up until week 14, perfectly textbook. So this is especially nice and such a surprise since I've got two growing in there. The best part is smells haven't bothered me in 3 days and my appetite has def. lightened up alot. Last night I actually had dinner and went to bed w/o having to eat again until this morning. That is a first, for sure. And just in time too b/c my ass is almost double it's normal size! My heartburn has eased up too. Oh, life is good right now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment