Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"
About Us
- Jody jsusann
- It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.
Monday, July 7, 2008
More Pregnancy Brain- 6wks/1day Pregnant
Okay, I just got back from the pool with Lilly. When I got home, I quickly took off my bathing suit bottoms and put on a clean, dry pair of granny panties (yes, I'm already there!). In the next moment I had a face full of dill pickles and american cheese. After feeling slightly relieved, I found myself contemplating the hot day (it's hot hot today...well for New England, it's like 87 degrees and humid) and how dry and parched my plants must be. So what did I do next? I went outside, grabbed my green watering can, filled it up and proceeded to quench the thirst of my power pink impatiens hanging on my deck. I took my time, filled it up nicely and whistled while I picked the faded, dead petals off the plant. When I was done I went inside, decided I was still hungry and grabbed the white cheddar cheese doodles out of the cabinet (I know, more fantastic nutrients for my growing bean. I promise I'll eat better tonight!). As I sat there munching away, I realized with horror what had just taken place. I held my doodles away from my lap, looked down and what did I see? My lovely granny panties staring back at me. So okay, the reality is sinking in that I was actually outside for a good 3 or so minutes in my granny panties. Oh holy hell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thank you for making me laugh, I needed that today.
Ha! Don't you love pg brain?! Yesterday I couldn't remember when I graduated college?!
Post a Comment