Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"
About Us
- Jody jsusann
- It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.
Thursday, July 3, 2008
I'm Hungry, I'm Hungry....Did I mention I'm Starving???
God help me. The M/S has come in like a raging lion. Yesterday was my first real day experiencing it and just like last time I was pregnant, this crap lasts all day and if I don't have a constant stream of calories filling my face, I feel like I'm going to vomit or cry with reckless abandon. I was trying to be so good too. I have been exercising every other day and really eating healthy. Now that this has hit me with a full wallop, I'm soooooooo scared to deal with it. I guess I really have no choice, eat or be miserable..ha..ha. Just don't mention red meat to me b/c I will really turn green. On that note, Devon, Lilly and I are going down to Scituate to visit with in-laws Saturday night. I am sooooooooo thrilled to have a babysitter for all the kiddos and all the adults are going out to EAT!!! I can NOT freaking wait to eat something really good and I don't have to cook it myself. Yayyyyyyyyy! Did I mention I love food? And there have been numerous post about SMORES lately on SAIF (ladies, you know who you are..ha..ha). Now I'm craving one of those damn things!..LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hope you had fun and satisfied your smores cravings! :)
Post a Comment