Heyyyyyy! I have not posted for a while. Nothing has changed much, still have God-awful morning sickness. I FINALLY got my Psi Bands in the mail and had them on all day Monday. They seemed to work a bit that day.....until Tuesday. Tuesday SUCKED!!!!!!! I felt like ASSSSSS all day long, to the point that I just wanted to cry. I took Lilly and my niece, Eva to the pool to swim. The outdoor pool was closed so we had to brave the indoor pool with hundreds of screaming camp kids everywhere. The pool makes me feel better but when you have 25, 7yr old boys splashing eachother at the same time and you are in the middle of the melee trying to help your 2 yr. old daughter swim and watch your 5yr old niece at the same time....it wasn't pretty. I'm usually so laid back but I found myself actually telling these boys to stop splashing??? Stop splashing!! They are at camp in a pool!! What am I a crazy lady??...ha..ha.. I know I'm complaining about nothing, basically b/c if I had no m/s I'd be totally fine...but with the m/s, everything affects me negatively. I just had a realization this morning reading a post from tootlebug on SAIF about how she can't take her m/s anymore. I'm SOOOOO there too, honey!
But it was then that I realized that all the feelings I've had lately are mostly b/c I am just overwhelmed and exhausted by the m/s. So much so that I haven't been at all able to focus on the fact that I am going to have two more gorgeous children. I remember when I was pregnant with Lilly and having the same horrid m/s and going through the same feelings in the first trimester. I actually had a brief feeling of relief this morning reminding myself that this won't last forever (jeez, I hope it doesn't) and I'll be able to really enjoy my pregnancy when the 2nd trimester comes along. Man, I cannot wait for that to get here. I sort of feel like I've had a bit of the baby blues this past couple of weeks since I found out we are having twins. I know it's from the m/s and I know it's absolutely crazy to have these feelings since Devon and I worked so damn hard to get pregnant. And I am so thrilled to be pregnant with twins!! But there are times when I'm overwhelmed at the thought of instantly having 3 kids. I think I'm just still trying to let this information sink into my head. So I'm trying to remind myself that this will get better. In just a few more weeks???
Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"
About Us
- Jody jsusann
- It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there. I hope you feel better soon. I can totally relate to having a shorter fuse with m/s. It just takes all your energy and there's no room left to be polite!
-trinny
Post a Comment