...and I'm very anxious but excited. Things are going pretty well. We had a great day at the beach on Friday, although it was dreadfully hot. I had to stay under the umbrella most of the time. Thank God, my good friend was playing with Lilly alot. We took care of my nieces and nephew on Friday night so my sister could take her husband out for his birthday dinner. It was an exhausting day and I didn't get home until 1:30am. Needless to say I paid for it dearly on Saturday. I was so overtired and nausea was killing me on top of killer heartburn. And we had to get our house ready for a couple to come in for their second look. They love the house and yesterday we thought we would have an offer. They requested the Seller's Statement to look over and we are still waiting to hear. It would be incredible if we could get a good offer from them, we are keeping our fingers crossed. This is the most perfect time for us to sell. I am only going to get bigger and moving will only get much more difficult as time goes on. Plus, our house looks wonderful in the summer with all the perennials and flowers blooming in our garden. It looks mostly like plain old ass in the winter time. I just want to sell it now. Pray pray pray for us.
So tomorrow is my second ultrasound and I am again praying for great results. I can't wait to see my babes again on the big screen. I cannot imagine what they look like now. I have been an eating machine, so they are enjoying lots of different flavors in there. My stomach is huge already, it's kind of weird and I am going to check with the RE on this b/c it seems kind of strange. I have alot of gas (lovely) so I think that's helping out my largeness. Anyhow, I hope everyone is doing great this hot hot and humid Monday. I hate to say it, but I cannot wait for Fall already. I've had it with all this sweating and heat. It makes me even more dizzy than I am already. I am going to try to hit the gym now and do some walking and weights. Ta ta for now!!
Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"
About Us
- Jody jsusann
- It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Best of luck selling your house! I hope the u/s goes really well and both your little babies are doing great. I've heard you show earlier with #2, and you've got twins, so it makes sense your belly is growing...!
Post a Comment