
It was a scary night. I started bleeding pretty bad around 6:30pm last night. I would lay down and of course it would stop...and then I'd stand up and gush gush...lovely. The good thing is I had very little cramping along with it but it still made me very nervous. The nurse told me to watch it for the next few hours and if cramps got worse or bleeding got worse, to go to the ER. So it just kept getting worse and I wasn't feeling comfortable sitting around so dh and I went to the ER. We sat there for 3.5 hours in the waiting room. It was so frustrating and scary and all the time I was bleeding. I had to ask the front desk for more pads. I thought for sure this pregnancy was over. Thank God, they finally did the ultrasound and the two babes were bouncing happily around in their sacs w/o a care in the world. It was great, they were kicking away and mooning me and even though they are so small, it was so easy to see there little arms and legs already. Just amazing. Of course I cried immediately.
The doctor said he thinks a small piece of my placenta lifted off my uterus towards the cervix area. They kept me until 5am. I had to have the fabulous rhogam shot b/c I'm rh-. I'm now down to spotting finally and some of the nausea is going away. So scary. My husband is forbidding me to pick up Lilly (dd) or anything else heavy. It is already proving to be extremely difficult as she is going thru the whiney terrible two's at this very moment. She does NOT like to be ignored when she wants to be picked up.
This morning I was spotting and I went in for a recheck and everything looked good. I was able to make three of my next appts. including the high risk assessment tests. I'm soooo tired from no sleep. I cannot wait to lie down and close my eyes tonight.
3 comments:
Hoping everything turns out alright, I know how hard it is not to pick up DD, but you have to snuggle on the couch with her.
I am so glad that everything turned out okay. That is just horrible that they made you wait so long.
So sorry you are going thru this. I had a subchorionic hemorrhage and lots of bleeding at weeks
8-10. I was on bedrest too and it is rough w/ a 2yr old. I am on it again now, for different reason, but my DD and I watch a lot of Disney movies and cuddle until help comes in the late afternoons. Hang in there and take it easy!
Post a Comment