Ha..ha..of course, I'm just joking here. But I have to say I am so happy right now. I haven't blogged in SOOOOO damn long. I feel so bad. Needless to say our life has been crammed with "stuff and stuff and more stuff". Isn't it funny that when you go to move and you start to pack you find "stuff" that you completely forgot you owned. You know the "save-it-for-a-rainy-day" stuff. Well, man I found alot of that. One thing I found was an adorable onesie that I bought when Lilly was still cookin' in my baby belly. It was for a baby boy and I think I bought it b/c I just simply loved it and couldn't live w/o it. Then we found out we were having a girly girl and I put it away for the second babe....whenever s/he should arrive. Who knew it would take so long, right?...HA! Anyhoo....I found that and hello hormones! And the crying commenced. But not for long, I'm at such a good place right now that I don't cry for long. So now I have that little onesie in a safe little box for when we find out the genders of these little pumpkins. Thank the good Lord I didn't find it when I was going through "lovely" IF. That would have been a much longer crying episode, I'm positive.
So yesterday we moved all of our "stuff" into the transition apartment. Lilly freakin' LOVES this new place. It is an old house all updated and we are on the second floor. She loves it b/c all the windows are huge and they come up to her belly so she is able to look out the window with ease at all the happenings going on. We are on a busy street smack dab in downtown. Lots of kiddos were walking by this morning on their way to school and she was loving watching them all. She even declared "I love looking out the windows, Mommy!". I was thrilled when our Comcast guy came right on time and hooked up my tv and Internet....man, I had such a long day yesterday that sitting right here and catching up with all of you was just what I needed. We still have lots of work to do. Right now I'm off to continue packing all the little leftovers at the house and maybe bring my love muffin, scared sh*tless cat over here. Moving is not his forteit, let's just say. Kringle is a cool 16lbs....should I even attempt this? I'll let you know. It's already a given that he's going to find a dark spot in the new apartment and hide there for a good week. He's 11 yrs. old and has moved with me a total of 5 times and when we move to our next house, it'll be 6. If he survives all this stress, it'll be a miracle. My poor furbaby! Stoli, on the other hand, could care less...as long as she gets her walks, her bones and her favorite dog bed, she's a happy woof.
Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"
About Us
- Jody jsusann
- It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you're back! Have fun getting settled in and hold on to that onesie!! :)
Post a Comment