Our Lilly Pod

Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"

About Us

It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.

Friday, September 19, 2008

I Miss Him!!



Alright, it's the third week of the football season and I just gotta say, I really really miss my second husband. Why oh why did you have to go and get hurt, Tommy!! Sad, sad, sad.....
: (((((

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh, lordy, girl! I second that!!! He's my only reason to watch the NFL, and now I don't have Sunday afternoons to look forward to! :-) I'll still cheer on the Pats, but it's just NOT the same!
(p.s. found your blog through another friend of mine who's having twins...I'm in AR, but a HUGE Tom Brady fan!)