Our Lilly Pod

Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"

About Us

It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Wednesday, Wednesday???!

Can you hurry up and get here, please? Okay, I've waited long enough to find out what these babies are! Will I even use any of Lilly's clothes? Will my nephew's old hand-me-downs be appropriate? Will Lilly have brother's or sister's or both? I'm so anxious to know...I can't wait but I'm also a bit nervous. If there was only one baby, I wouldn't be finding out at all...but with two babies, I need some preparation. Having twins is a happy surprise that just won't wear off.
I'm also nervous b/c looming in the back of my mind is the hope that the babies are measuring exactly normal for their gestational age. I'm hoping they measure healthy and all their stats look good. My ob/gyn gave me a 1:660 odds of Down's Syndrome. Mostly, this is due to my age and nothing that came up strange in my bloodwork or NT scan. But it still has me on edge. When I was pregnant with Lilly, I think the odds were 1:1000. It's unreal how it just drops with a few more years. It's causing me to fight with the dreaded insomnia again. For the past few nights I've been waking up at 4am and not able to go back to sleep. I'll be SO ready for these babies when they get here. My body is on high alert as it is. : )))

1 comment:

Sasha & Mark said...

It's Wednesday!! Can't wait to find out what you're having!!