Our Lilly Pod

Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"

About Us

It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ELECTION DAY!!!!

Today is THE day, one of the most important days of our history in America and as Americans. I am so excited for this day. I cannot wait to vote for our new president and I also cannot wait to vote to ban greyhound racing from Massachusetts on Question#3. My Lilly and I (and my big belly) are getting all ready to go to the polls and vote. Dev is going to go tonight after work. I was considering waiting until tonight so we could all go together as a family but I think the polls won't be as busy today when people are in work and it will be easier if I have to wait with Lilly if this is the case. Waiting in line with a toddler for long periods of time is not my idea of a good time...b/c it's not an idea of a good time for a toddler!..ha..ha. And we all know how that could turn out.

Omgosh, the other thing I'm supposed to do today is go to the RMV to get a copy of the title to our car. We were going on Saturday to possibly buy our new, sooooooo glamorous minivan, but then we realized that the title to our Honda is in storage!! Grrrrrrr! So now we have to again...wait in line...possibly forever to get a copy at the RMV. THAT will not be fun with a toddler either. We'll see how much of this I can actually get done today before I give up in frustration. I have my backpack filled with lots of fun things for Lilly...but who knows! Ooooh, I think I'll bring some Halloween candy too!!! That should help to keep her busy for sure!!!

Happy Election Day Ladies!!!!!!!

1 comment:

my hope my faith my love said...

Hope you were able to keep Lilly busy while at the polls.