Our Lilly Pod

Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"

About Us

It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

25 Week And 6 Day Ultrasound Today!

Our babies are beautiful!!! It is one of the most amazing moments, lying on that table (although nauseated) and watching your gorgeous babies float, kick and play inside of you. They look so peaceful and wonderful. Our baby girl is outweighing our baby boy! This was a big surprise to me b/c the baby boy moves so much! He is weighing 1lb, 14 oz and our baby girl is 2lbs, 4 oz. They said that is completely normal and fine that they are weighing differently b/c they are not that far apart and are in the normal ranges. My ob appt. was great too. My cervix is still perfect, which was making me anxious before b/c I get braxton hicks very frequently and last night I had a very painful contraction. It's so reassuring to be checked and know everything looks great. I can breathe again. : )) I have a whole bunch of pictures and I'll post a couple. They are a bit dark but you can still see the features, somewhat. She took pics of their faces looking out at us and they give me chills when I look at them. My next endeavors will be my glucose tolerance test and my Rhogam shot. Moving right along!!! : )))) I'm just so excited!

My Lilly is doing better, she didn't cough until waking up this morning. It is so reassuring b/c I spent the better half of yesterday washing everything in reach that exists in her room. I vacuumed like a madwoman and cleaned the headboard, spotless. I also kept the window open a crack to bring in some moist, fresh air and I think that along with the humidifier and the cleaning, it may have helped somewhat. She still sounds phlemy and hopefully that begins to subside. Fingers crossed!!!

1 comment:

Sasha & Mark said...

Congratulations on getting to look at your little beauties! I'm glad Lilly is doing better!