Our Lilly Pod

Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"

About Us

It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.

Monday, October 27, 2008

The Name Game

Help!!! Finding our baby girl's name is proving to be difficult. Devon and I cannot agree on anything...well, in my mind, he is the difficult one. He doesn't really come up with any names, he just sits there and negs every single one I think of. So we have a list and now I'm deciding that a name poll is going to help us decide...maybe. I'm at a loss, I just need Devon to agree on one of these. I know I sound like a pushy pants but I'm scared this babe is going to be born nameless.

1 comment:

Sasha & Mark said...

cute names! very unique!
-trinny