Our Lilly Pod

Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"

About Us

It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Back To Business

Oh another lovely week to start and another lovely cycle! I loved the vm from my nurse "I'm so sorry Jody, your test came back negative...". Yes, I was pretty sure that was the case since I've practically been attached to any and every bathroom for 2 days straight. Not fun. Other than that lovely letdown (that I was SO not surprised by), the rest of the weekend was fun. My sister-in-law is "The Bomb" and came to take care of Lilly so Dev and I could go out and celebrate our anniversary and my bday. We went to Boston and had lunch, then walked around in the shops and I ooogled at all the gorgeous bags, shoes, clothes for a while. We went to the movies and saw "Forgetting Sarah Marshall". It was great. Dev and I haven't been to a movie since BL (Before Lilly). It felt so good to laugh, thank God for movies!! Then we had dinner at PF Changs and I had an outrageously divine key lime martini, with a graham cracker cookie rim!!! I was in heaven. Now back to business! My RE had me start my injectibles last night b/c I won't be around this coming weekend for an US/BT. Now since I start a day early I'll be going in on Friday morning instead. I'm not nearly as excited for this cycle as I was with the first...probably b/c they basically told me I had a "perfect" cycle...well that "perfect" cycle was a FAILURE. So how could I get excited for any of this moving forward? I'm trying to cope with the fact that none of this medical "help" will actually "help". I guess I'll just keep plugging away. I have decided to stop thinking ahead of myself and just live day to day. If it happens, it happens. Yes, I'm trying to be my own psychologist now...I've tried everything else, right? And with all my RE appts, I don't have anymore extra time to go see a real psychologist..ha..ha. I cannot wait for Newport this weekend. It will be a much needed break with friends!

No comments: