I can hardly believe I am here! How did 34 weeks come so fast? And on my countdown I glanced at the title that read "Only 49 more days!!". I felt nauseaus after I read that, can I just tell you? I'm so excited but so nervous, it's going to be such a huge change in our lives. I think I wouldn't be as nervous if we were living in a house right now and I didn't have to go up and down the stairs to get anywhere. I just can't wait to live on a nice quiet street where all I hear is birds chirping. Living here, I go outside and all I hear is heavy traffic in my ears and I also have to be SO extremely careful with Lilly. Our old house was on a very busy street too. I will fully appreciate our next house when we find it. After the twinnies are here and Spring comes (hopefully with more houses to choose from in the town we want) we will make a full, concerted effort to find our next house. I just can't wait. It will be fun to decorate Lilly's room and the babies room.
I didn't realize that I would be having 2 non-stress tests every week up until I give birth! Well, now I do. I thought I just had to do them for one week. The poor nurses had one heck of a time trying to find and keep the two heartbeats for 20 minutes straight. Monday, the nurse had to hold both monitors still for 20 minutes and then Thursday, I had two different nurses holding each monitor and following the heartbeats. They move so much that leaving the monitors on and just walking away was not working. Those poor nurses are going to be running screaming when they see me walk on the floor this coming Monday.
I had a great ultrasound today. The babies look great and they are measuring right on. Girl Baby is weighing 4lbs, 13 oz and Boy Baby is weighing 4lbs, 9oz. According to babycenter.com they are as big as cantaloupes. So cute! We are narrowing down our name search for Baby Girl...but it's not set in stone..yet. I am working on Devon..heh' heh'.
This weekend we are rearranging the room for the crib and we'll be picking up a dresser my sister has for us. All of the baby clothes are piled up on the changing table right now. With two babies on the way, man, there are alot of baby clothes!!! I just ordered sleep saks with long sleeves for both babies and baby positioners for the crib. I am going to get the breathable bumper for the crib too but I'm in no hurry just yet. They won't be moving out of their positioners for a while. Now we just have to get a bouncy seat, some new bottles and pacifiers and the safer bathers. I loved the safer bather for Lilly. It kept her comfy and was easy to store and use. I think after this weekend we'll be nearly ready! I'm already getting sad to see these babies leave my belly. I'm soooooooooooo excited to see their little faces and kiss their precious heads but since it's the last time I'll ever be pregnant, it's also sort of sad. Feeling them move around is the most amazing feeling in the world. Well, I've got about 49 more days to appreciate this miraculous feeling!
Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"
About Us
- Jody jsusann
- It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment