Our Lilly Pod

Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"

About Us

It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas with the Pods and Dodds!




It sounds like a National Lampoon movie, right? ..ha..ha. We had our Christmas with Devon's family this past weekend. We had a ball, as usual. Mary and Pete (Dev's stepmom and dad) got tons (and I mean tons) of presents for the kiddos. Then they put together this "Blues Clues" game for them. They hide all their gifts and the kids follow their own clues to find each one all around the house. This was the first year that Lilly was able to really play. She did so great and was so excited. Every gift she got, she wanted to stop, open and play with right away. They gave her a new dollhouse with a mommy, daddy and (get this) twin babies, a boy and a girl! So excellent. Lilly loves it! She got books, art supplies, games...they went crazy. Compared to that our Christmas here at home will be peanuts..ha..ha. We ate so much and we were all exhausted by bedtime. I was completely spent by 9pm and put my pajamas on. Everyone was tired after dinner though. Mary made delicous pork, mashed potatoes, string beans, etc. Delicious! I could barely eat alot though, there's just no room left. It snowed the entire weekend. We drove to Stow in the snow and left on Sunday while a brand new snowstorm was just beginning. Normally, it takes us about 45mins to get home...Sunday, it took us 2.5 hours to get home. The driving was terrible and all the snowplows on the highway made it that much longer.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!!!! I still have a bunch of Lilly's presents to wrap. My mom and I went out to lunch today and then to Target for some last minute items. I bought Lilly's new Christmas PJ's. They are adorable and I can't wait to give them to her at Jamie's house (my sister) tomorrow night. Christmas day we will then go to Cori's house (my other sister). It's going to be a whirlwind, but it's always fun!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

I found your blog through Mary Kate's.

Do you get your daughter pajamas for a Christmas Eve present? My parents get my sister and I pajamas for a Christmas Eve gift. When my great grandpa was alive we always went to his house on Christmas Eve so we would get pajamas to wear on the way home!

I hope you & your family have a Merry Christmas! =]