Is this the first time in you life you ever said that on a daily and nightly basis? I love it. It's kickn' time and these little tots are kicking like crazy. I notice it almost all day now. For a time there, it was just Baby A or Presenting Baby Girl. Then Griffin, Baby B or Non-Presenting Baby Boy began chiming in. I feel them alot after meals and at night when I'm laying in bed. It's truly amazing and the most exciting and fulfilling part of pregnancy. Then you become obsessed with every movement...."was that feet or was that a punch?". I just cannot believe how big they are getting now. As of now, at 21 weeks, they are as long as carrots and almost weigh a lb. It's crazy! I just cannot imagine how big I am going to get as they grow to (hopefully) 6 or 7 lbs. each. I'm just praying all the food I'm eating isn't all going to my ass (even though that's the looks of it right now, sadly). I look in the mirror and the music starts to play in my head "Baby Got Back". It's partially dreadful. I'm trying really hard not to pay too much attention. I know once the babes are here, my life will change and so will my body (eventually).
Keep kicking babies! I love you!
Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"
About Us
- Jody jsusann
- It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love feeling my baby too! She's definitely getting stronger! Can you tell you have two in there? Or are the kicks just random?
Post a Comment