Our Lilly Pod

Our Lilly Pod
She loves to "1..2..3..RUN!!"

About Us

It's me and my handsome husband, Devon, our adorable daughter, Lilly, our sweet dog Stoli and our fat and fabulous cat, Kringle. This is our family and with the help of our fertility guru/genius doctor we are expecting TWO miracle additions in February, 2009. We enjoy our beautiful family and friends and the wonderful life we are lucky enough to have.

Friday, August 8, 2008

VACATION TOMORROW !!!!!!

I'm completely psyched for vacation. I am praying our weather is going to be fabulous! It's been crappy all this week so we'll see. We are off to Cape Cod for 7 days and it's going to feel so good to put my toes in the sand every day! Lilly is super excited to build castles with her new pails we got. We are going with my in-laws and they are fantastic people. We always have so much fun with them.

Also! Our potential buyers accepted our counter-offer which I was amazed by. We still have some hurdles to jump with the inspection this week. Should be interesting with the drippy ceiling these guys witnessed. We'll see. I'm praying praying praying we can make this work b/c this is the ideal time for us to sell.

On top of this happiness, I only got happier when I had my first ob/gyn appt. yesterday. Lilly was with me and we both got to hear the two beautiful heartbeats from our two gorgeous babies. They are doing great! I am still spotting a bit, but the midwife said I shouldn't worry too much. She does want me to come in again the week after my vacation to check in anyway. I have my Down's and Trisomy screening the Monday after vacation. I am a little anxious for that but I'm not going to let it invade my relaxation-vacation zone!

Have a fabulous week everyone!!! : ))))))

No comments: